not so fast official score

N

nevadanative

LAST EDITED ON Oct-25-08 AT 12:43PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-25-08 AT 12:13?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Oct-25-08 AT 12:11?PM (MST)

4903613c621e8274.jpg

End of story!!!!

NVnative:

Great buck and congrats. A trophy to be very proud of. Posting the official score sheet really gives an idea of what a true B&C animal looks like.

I was curious about what your buck would actually score, after drying. Some experienced scorers tell me that massive bucks shrink a lot, more so than tall bucks, but no one can tell me why. Thanks for sharing with us.

I am sitting on a very big NM pronghorn buck with huge mass, and I have five weeks to go before I can get it officially scored. Your buck gives me an idea of what to expect.

I have re-measured the buck each week, and it is shrinking a lot. Oh well.

"Hunt when you can - You're gonna' run out of health before you run out of money!"

Thanks for the good words i hope you score great by far this is not the biggest lope in the world but it is something to be proud of and it shows how hard it is to judge these animals in the field i am sure this buck had been passed up a time or two and i think what makes this buck look smaller than he is is his head it was huge like window licker huge just goes to show good glass is way worth it

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom