Not too late to submit your videos

hossblur

Long Time Member
If you ever look on MM you've seen the usual suspects with there hair on fire screaming about shutting down deer hunting. Pay zero attention to the fact they are all out hunting(they even have dedicated tags), they ARE NOT HYPOCRITES.
.So, because it's known how terrible things are, there is still time for the muzzy and rifle guys to submit your videos of you tearing up your tag, BEFORE you hunt it so you bolster the deer herd.

The Wyoming guys last I read have over a thousand tags turned in

Now's your chance

And Once A F'N gain!

You Don't Practice What You Preach!

Yes We Know You Have Dedicated Tags!

You Still Haven't Told Us What Them Obama Approved Stihls Cost?

Keep The LOOK AT ME,I'M HUNTING ATTITUDE GOING!

You'll Have Her Fixed In No Time!

Keep The LOOK AT ME,I'M HUNTING ATTITUDE GOING!

Isn't the point of being a hunter, to be hunting?

In your world are you a better hunter the more you sit on the couch?

Saw was about $350

Winch for UTV(2 of them) about $400.

DWR got things they need, I kept customers happy.

Now, how many tags in the Bess family?

Again since 2000 I’ve killed exactly 6 bucks, on my terms… there will be no cutting up of my tag for this look at me show…

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom