Notice! Kamas Unit

HuntinFool

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-13 AT 08:58PM (MST)[p] Last night I got off of work at 11:30 in Park City. I had planned to go scout for my upcoming Kamas tag the next morning so I went up the Cedar Hollow trailhead road a ways and parked. I planned to sleep in my car, get up before light and begin hiking.

I fell asleep in the drivers seat at about 12:30. At about 2:30 I heard someone yelling "Let me in!" over and over again. At first I thought I was dreaming but then I heard a fist hit my car. I woke up, looked out the passenger window and saw the midsection of a man. He then crouched down and looked through my passenger window. He was probably late 40's to early 50's, had long grayish hair and an unshaven face. He was in levis and a dark blue shirt. When He saw me looking at him he began grabbing on the door handle trying to open my car and pounding on my roof and window.

I fumbled for my keys while screaming. I eventually found them, got the car started and began to try to get back on the main road. I could not go very fast until I got on the main road because I was in my little Ford Focus. He ran alongside the car hitting it until I could outdistance him. When I finally got service I immediately called my mom, and I will admit I broke down a little when I heard her voice.

I went into Sportsman's today and was buying stuff in the archery section when I began talking to a guy. We did the usual of asking each other where we were going, and he mentioned that he had a trailer parked up the Cedar Hollow Trailhead road. I immediately asked him if it had a maroon stripe down the side because that trailer was the only one I had seen up there. It was his and he was going up to check it tonight.

The man seemed like he was on something to me. When I went back out to my car this morning there was a large handprint in mud on the roof. I am 6' with big hands and feet and his fingers were all atleast 1/2" longer than mine. Please inform anyone who may be hunting or camping in the area to please stay on the lookout.

Oh so that was you. All I needed was a ride because I was being chased by a crazed pack of werewolfs or maybe they were coyotes. You speed out of there and left me to my own devices but luckily I have some crazy ninja skills that saved my bacon.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom