Now be honest....

D

dltcs

Ok here is a scenario that might get deleted off here, hopefully not because it would be fun to see what everyone says.

Lets say you meet a woman who comes from a family that is HUGE into hunting. Her father has a guiding company that takes monster bucks every year, and also has incredible elk hunting. Every year they go out and find tons of sheds, its on private property with thousands of acres and so they are the only ones who really get in there to shed hunt. They also run dogs and guide for cats and bears. Basically you have an ideal situation for hunting and guiding and finding sheds.

The catch is, she is not that attractive to you. Lets say she isnt really ugly, but just not quite good looking enough for what you want in a wife.Normally she is one that you wouldnt want to marry. Not ugly, just not really attractive. She is totally wanting marry you and her dad loves you and is wanting you to help him guide and give you access to the land to hunt and find sheds.

The question isnt whether or not you would date her, but would you marry her in order to cash in on all that awesome hunting, guiding and sheds?

What would you do?

O man! O MAN! if you dont want her ill take her off your hands!
ive honestly come to realize looks dont matter to an extent. cant be ugly but...that being said ive dated some hotties that i could never marry,just dumb boring and different standards.or just plain irratating . ive dated hotties taht like hunting but i just could not stand to be around they drove me nuts.looks only go so far! if the girl is cool, fun, loves hunting and has those kind of connections you would be a freakin fool not to!!!

?It takes a genius to whine appealingly.?
Mr.Whiny

Marry for money, the love will come later. Greatest advice in the world. Only problem is I didnt follow that advice, now Im poor and only get a tag maybe every 5 years.So if she aint uglier than a bucket full of a$$holes, then marry her. No brainer..

>If that is your real name
>on your profile - it
>might not be a dilemma
>for you much longer...

uh oh you a family member of the little lady he is talking about???

?It takes a genius to whine appealingly.?
Mr.Whiny

I dont know DLTC. But - if I was posting that question on MM I would not have put my name on the profile. Maybe its an alias...

I dont care who you are thats fuunny right there! Yep, sounds like problem solved.

Doug, Sorry that i laughed so hard, especially this being your first post and all. Welcome to the site!!

You said, "Not ugly, just not really attractive."

IMO, If she really loves you, them are the best kind, period!

Joey

Now that's funny shiznut right there. Hopefully her next boyfriend has the sense not to post on the www. and marry that treasure!

Is she 6 pack ugly or 1/5th of whiskey ugly? There's a difference..... one can be way more expensive...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Hey, we all bring to the table those gifts, traits and talents as we so possess.

In the words of the great Ben Franklin, "all cats are grey in the dark.".......and it's dark half your life.

I'd be all over the deal.

Her father KNOWS she's no beauty queen, so he is willing to put up the "dowery", as it were.

You mighta just blowed any chance with anything you mentioned!
Rule number 1
Never tell an ugly woman she is ugly!

Well... there is always Plastic Surgery

Everyones looks can be tweaked a little with the skills of a good Plastic Surgeon.... so looks can be corrected but good hunting property and a great hunting family are rare.

Very funny post.

Destiny

RE: Well... there is always Plastic Surgery

Love is a learned behavior. You can learn to love her over the years! If she is good to you and you both treat each other well, beauty is only skin deep.

But... UGLY GOES CLEAR TO THE BONE! LOL

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Now is she face ugly or body ugly and yes it makes a different.
Face ugly things can be changed later(a good Doc and such)
Now a Nissan hard body, the nights just got better.
Better yet, How's her business sense that would be the thing that would or not break the deal.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

This is your first post ? What's up with that ? Where does the liquor store come in ? LOL

Marry her. That's why the mistress was invented.

dltcs,
So, according to your post she wants to marry you for who you are, not for what you have or have access to, and her Dad sincerely likes you also. (Too bad they haven't seen the real you yet.) And you, think she is not what you would want to marry because of her looks, you don't love her, and are focused on what she and her Dad can provide for you.
She and her Dad deserve a LOT better than you and you are a punk. I hope her Dad knocks you into next week for even thinking of using his daughter (and him) in this way. It's bad enough that you are using her now, but to actually marry her for the reasons you described would be the worst. Put yourself in her shoes. Would you have enjoyed reading this post? And then put yourself in her Dad's shoes. How would you have felt to read this about your daughter from a guy you thought actually cared about your daughter for who she was, and not for what she or you provided.
Who knows if your post is even referring to you, but if it is,
you need to respect and appreciate her and her Dad a lot more than you do. You need more shame in your life, appreciation for what should matter, and guts to do the right thing. I hope she finds a guy that really loves her, and that he beats you both to the punch, and with the punch.

"...you need to respect and appreciate her and her Dad a lot more than you do. You need more shame in your life, appreciation for..."

Shame? I agree but he has no shame and admitted as such. He's a dang shed hunter! lol

Joey

This is funny....

I didnt look at this post again until today, so I think I should clarify a couple of things.

First - This isnt my current situation. I kinda wish it was. I have been married before and know it's so much more than looks. Its about how you are treated and loved, and how you treat and love them in return. If this was my current situation and "her" family was that big into hunting and the outdoors, would I really post this in public? Especially on here? Cmon. If this was my current situation I already know what I would do.

Second - I did have this situation when I was in college. Was dating a girl who's family had a huge ranch in Montana. I was talking with one of my old college buddies the other day, her name was brought up and I got to thinking about what other people would have done had they been in my shoes. I posted this on here thinking we would all get some good laughs at a few of the responses.

Bucksnort - I couldnt give you an answer on how she looks when I have been drinking. I dont drink, so I'll let you choose whatever you want on that one.

OutdoorWriter - Lets say, (I better add this word) hypothetically that "she" does have a boat and a great hunting dog.

Gator - Lets go with....ugly face, and she doesnt believe in plastic surgery. lol

ElmerFudd - Lets say "she" is an ok cook. Not the best.

You would have been disapointed for sure because there aint no decent hunting here in Montana.

Mark
muledeer.jpg

My hunting spot is so secret, not even the elk have found it yet.

There is a GREAT joke in here.......but it would suffer NUKIN', but the punchline is;

"did you ever have a horse eat oats out of the palm of your hand"?

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-10 AT 05:49PM (MST)[p]lol

Yes I am. I finally posted the pics, proving he had 15 inch bases. It is an ugly, ugly deer. I dont know how many people saw the pics, a few people made some comments about it. Mostly about how ugly it is.

Sure enough, about a week after posting the pic, the hunter called me up all bent out of shape telling me to take the pics off because he is still thinking of posting it in a magazine?? Really over two years later? I doubt it.

Yeah, what ElmerFudd said...

I love my hunting, but it comes and goes. The other never leaves, so that's where your priorities should be...

Actually, there was a VERY attractive lady (back in college), whose father WAS a guide and owned a lot of property on the Idaho/Wyoming border. We dated and I really liked her...we seemed "destined".

However, she brought her parents in to "meet me". It was a complete surprise and it scared me so badly, I "escaped".

Probably not my best decision....judged by several different criteria.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom