Now you're going to jail

jodog

Very Active Member

This jack wad's buddys never blink an eye when the SOB unloads on this paralyzed guy. The only thing missing is all the officers beating this guy all the while screaming......STOP RESISTING.....
SOB got to keep his job too.

So just because this guy is in a wheelchair, it gives him the right to do what he wants and not listen to orders?

Jodog, you are a f#cking idiot!

The guy in the wheelchair should sue the manufacturer. They shouldn't tip over that easy.:)

Eel

"So just because this guy is in a wheelchair, it gives him the right to do what he wants and not listen to orders?

Jodog, you are a f#cking idiot!"

That's not the point. Just because this a-hole has a badge it doesn't give him the right to physically abuse people. It had nothing to do with "orders" It was over this turd getting his foot run over. First off he is such a ##### he can't handle the wait of a wheelchair rolling over his foot and then he proves he is a ##### by attacking a man in a wheelchair. This person deserves to rot in jail. He is a thug AND HE HAS NOTHING TO OFFER A POLICE FORCE OR SOCIETY! If I was his family I would hide in shame and deny I even knew him.

WHY DID THEY NEED FIVE POLICE TO DEAL WITH A GUY IN A WHEELCHAIR ANYWAY? I hope some of these municipalities literally get fiscally broken in a law suit for the stupid things their employees do. If you want to hire and then protect a scum bag like this then the system is rotten from top to bottom and none of them deserve a job.

Dryboot, what "orders" do we have to follow? When do YOU realize YOU are being violated? Maybe YOU think we should be subjects to their orders but I don't. What if they order your daughter to pull her panties off? Hey its orders, and their cops. You better be a good little boy and agree and hope you aren't in a wheelchair.

So y'all will willingly submit to the cops when
They start enforcing the New World Order?

Show me your papers!!!

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

show me your papers,,, whens the last time you got pulled over wileywAPATI ????

4 or 5 years ago. Plick gave me a ticket too.

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

It says they let him go and he was leaving, looks to me he accidentally ran over the cops toe and cop flipped out for no reason. He could have easily moved over a little to let the guy get by.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Lol......that is funny. Bet he watches for toes next time......

1283eagle_government.jpg

Hmm.... did you happen to listen to the conversation? Just before he runs over the cops toes, the cop said "don't talk to me like that I'm just trying to do my job" and the guy responds "F#$% you" to the officer, then runs him over.
I don't care if you have two good legs, one leg, or in a wheelchair. You talk like that and do what he did, he deserves what's coming. Just because you are in a chair, doesn't give you the right to be an ass to Law and expect nothing to happen just because you are in a chair.
Hell, that guys lucky Travishunter3006 didn't respond to the call.

Them guys in wheelchairs can be pretty dangerous. Lol! I don't trust em I tell ya.

There is ALWAYS more to the story.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

All people in wheelchairs are liberals. Im not sh!tting you! I heard it on FOX news.

Wait a second Dryboot, you actually think an appropriate response for A PROFESSIONAL when being told "f!*k you" is to shove them to the ground by their face??????? Telling a cop "f!*k you" ain't a crime. Assaulting people is a crime. The cop is a sorry criminal. The handicap man is just rude. If you think assault is a logical, legal, and appropriate response to rude behavior I hope you never put the badge on.

And you wonder why there are cop killings....
If that was my father getting knocked down like that I would have a hard time not getting some revenge !!!
Something about...a tooth for a tooth an eye for an eye.

Jodog, that cop was in the wrong on that incident. On the other hand, you are beginning to sound like a wannabe sage brush commando that is a hero while sitting at the computer screen.
In plain English you are no better then that cop, and maybe worse.

RELH

>And you wonder why there are
>cop killings....
>If that was my father getting
>knocked down like that I
>would have a hard time
>not getting some revenge !!!
>
>Something about...a tooth for a tooth
>an eye for an eye.
>

Jopuppy, wow man. You are something else. Advocating killing cops and talking about revenge over a incident like that. The cop will lose his job and probably be charged criminally which he likely deserves. Other dude will get a bunch of money from the taxpayers through the city.

Yet all of that and that's not good enough for you or not enough eye for eye. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling knowing your out in the hills packing a gun around. Please don't ever hunt in Utah.

Hey jodog?

Check your PM!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Yep, he overreacted. I'll get straight to the point. Jodog is a jackass and his kind would be better disappearing from society. Yes there are good and bad cops, Jockdog is 100% anti police and his ##### gets really old.

Hey Trisexual, go suck a d!ck

"Overreacted"????????? Don't slap boys on the wrist. HE COMMITED A FELONY. PUT HIS SORRY BUTT IN JAIL. I know you had a rude sexual suggestion that felt natural to you in your last post but I think it shows what the real problem is here. Your cop boyfriend gives you the "orders" doesn't he, boy. You know to be a good gimp and take your "orders". You like the rough "orders" from the big man with the badge.

"Be a good gimp"

Priceless.

Carry on

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Hey plickface,

Don't you have a hunt this weekend??

TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Dryboot,

If you are smart you would take orders from mom but don't worry she doesn't get between a dog and his bone so you and your gimp master can play on.

By the way dryboot I notice you didn't have the brains or balls to defend your stupidity and you ran straight to the sexual insults. How old are you boy?

>"Overreacted"????????? Don't slap boys on
>the wrist. HE COMMITED
>A FELONY. PUT HIS
>SORRY BUTT IN JAIL.
>I know you had a
>rude sexual suggestion that felt
>natural to you in your
>last post but I think
>it shows what the real
>problem is here. Your
>cop boyfriend gives you the
>"orders" doesn't he, boy.
>You know to be a
>good gimp and take your
>"orders". You like the
>rough "orders" from the big
>man with the badge.
FELONY ? Hmmm is it the internet that taught you what a felony is or some other jail house lawyer talk. I'm just curious because obviously I have a lot to learn and I would also like to receive my education from guys that have a wealth of information.

Foundation,

You could be right. In the state this occurred this might not be a felony. In this state, Texas, assaulting people over or under a certain age or disabled individuals, you can be charged with Felony Assault. A weapon does not have to be involved. In this state he might also be charged with "Official Oppression" because he is an officer of the law.

By the way I just checked this with an attorney.

According to Ricky Bobby if the disabled man had started hurling his insults with the pre-text of "With all due respect" none of this would be up for argument right now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom