NR Expo Odds

desperatehills

Very Active Member
How bad do you think the odds will go for the NR expo tags? In the past there have been about 1500 applications for the 5 NR only tags. I am guessing 15k+ NR applicants this year. With the added revenue do you think NR will not be required to validate in person in the future?

I’m guessing that the odds will be so bad, that you are better off making a big parlay bet in Vegas and use those winnings to buy an auction tag.

How bad do you think the odds will go for the NR expo tags? In the past there have been about 1500 applications for the 5 NR only tags. I am guessing 15k+ NR applicants this year. With the added revenue do you think NR will not be required to validate in person in the future?
As soon as I heard they were doing it "Online" this year this was the first thing I though!
First: odds are going to be so FACKED..... don't get me wrong still gonna throw my name in the hat.
Second: After this year it will NEVER go back to how it was.... they are gonna get a teste of that extra money and that is a wrap!

long live the the bonsi trips to SLC to in person validate!

This will be the first year in about 4-5? that one of my Non Ressy friends won't be coming and staying at my home for the Expo validate/visit.

Robb

They said in person validation was to increase dollars to the town and convention. We will see if that holds up next year. Here is what they have said:

“ Applications will be available online this December for $5 each. In person validation WILL NOT BE REQUIRED for the 2021 Expo only! In person validations will be required again in 2022.”

One thing we know for sure. The more it is talked about on hunting websites, the more applicants ?

Last edited:
One thing we know for sure. The more it is talked about on hunting websites, the more applicants ?

I thought about that. When the GOOD odds are a tag every 1500 years I figure what's the difference. Might as well be a gazillion to one. I will be happy for anyone lucky enough to beat the odds.

The odds suck across the board. But I cant draw if I don't apply. If I could draw an expo elk tag this year then in a couple years I can hunt big bulls again with my point situation.?

$3.75 for every app goes to $fw.

Somehow I believe their will be a visit to our new Governor about the middle of Feb. from a guy "who doesnt represent $fw". Along with a few who do.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom