NR LOOKING TO BURN 9 ANTELOPE POINTS

tailgunner

My hunting partner and I didn't draw so well in our home state of New Mexico and we are looking to burn 9 NR antelope points in Wyoming . We have been looking at unit 64 ,61 and 57 , which all take about 9 points to draw . We have also read that 90 , 93 could be good . Just looking for a little advise from guys that hunt or have hunted antelope in Wyoming . Thanks

Packout : Thanks for the info I will talk with my hunting partner and let you know what we decide . Thanks again for the help . Are you from Wyoming ?

Packout : Thanks for the info I will talk with my hunting partner and let you know what we decide . Thanks again for the help . Are you from Wyoming ?

>Packout : Thanks for the info
>I will talk with my
>hunting partner and let you
>know what we decide .
>Thanks again for the help
>. Are

Sent another PM

Tail gunner

Get out there and put boots on the ground! We're not going to tell you were the 80 inch goats hang out! Geez. We never hunt in NM, why would we need your help or want to help you. It's only taken you 9 years to get we're you're at! What's another 9 years! Good luck!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom