NR result posted Monday

Back door has been open off/on all day. Wyoming auditors web page, vendor payments in upper left, search on your last name to see if you get a refund.

Tried a number of times and nothing opens up just keeps spining the wheel.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I just did the vendor search for my last name and see that I am due a refund. Guess that means no WY elk tag for me this year.

"You sure you know how to skin grizz,
pilgrim?"

My Auditor search came up empty, but the official result is UNSUCCESSFUL, so not tag for me.

No tag for me.

2013 max points and special draw - 50% draw odds

unit got talked about in magazines this year.

2014 max points and special draw - 12.50% draw odds

Nothing for me but my son drew Unit 24 Elk. Time to start planning. This will be his first Elk hunt for a bull. We will Archery hunt then go back if needed with a Rifle. Please PM me if you have any help. It would be much appriciated.

Well just checked the website for my buddy and I and we are going ELK HUNTING again this year...used up our combined points.

All I have left is 4pp for Deer and probably will wait another year to apply for Deer, will just buy a point for 2014 and later check the left-over list for Antelope.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

I just checked and I drew unit 45 for elk. I am way excited!!!! Ive been reading and investigating this unit for a while and hope it pays off. BUT, if there is any info out there from those that have hunted this unit, I am all ears!!! Congrats to the all others that drew. Hope to see some success to all!!!

Wow, drew NR area 39-1, on random draw. Any info. would be very appreciated. Thanks.

No bull, but 2 cow tags 124 and 21. Good eating and no taxidermy bills. Plus I have 9 pts for next year.

>Robb!!!!! Unreal!

***Yep! I'm beginning to think Robb would draw the tag without even applying, LOL!!!

>I just checked and I drew
>unit 45 for elk. I
>am way excited!!!! Ive
>been reading and investigating this
>unit for a while and
>hope it pays off.
>BUT, if there is any
>info out there from those
>that have hunted this unit,
>I am all ears!!!
>Congrats to the all others
>that drew. Hope to
>see some success to all!!!
>

Are you going guided? I have heard Wilderness area is best. Try Rich Lindsey. I have heard he does a good job if you are going guided

>No tag for me.
>
>2013 max points and special draw
>- 50% draw odds
>
>unit got talked about in magazines
>this year.
>
>2014 max points and special draw
>- 12.50% draw odds

The only thing the mags can be used for these days is which units NOT to put in for...

Well thank you, thank you.

I am excited and content.

When my ole Marine hunting buddy was still out here, we drew 1 year when it was 9.7% odds with 0 points 'cheapie fee'.....

He is back in Ark. now....BUMMER...so solo appl......

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Feb-24-14 AT 05:42PM (MST)[p]drew a unit 7 tag with 6 preference points. going guided. hopefully get on a good bull

31-1 Guess the 8pts. paid off. Don't think I would have drawn without the pt. system. Only have 2 weekends to hunt on a 2 month tag. :( Things suck for me. :)

LamBow---

I will be over there for my yearly mid-May hike wknd. 31/32 and 102 deer.

If ya need to hook-up or need some intel let me know.

Robb

Robb

4 sure
Going to need help. Especially because of the low number of days I'm going to have in the field. I'll pm you. Thanks.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom