NR with 5 points for Antelope

utahbigbull

I have never hunted Wyoming, but have been building some points. Next year, I will have 5 points going into the draw and am looking for some kind advise. I will gladly take you on a guided waterfowl hunt here or share what I know about Utah big game hunting. I have helped a lot of people on this site and have rarely asked for help in return. I am looking at the draw odds and looks like I could / should be able to pull a 90, 91, 89, 98, 100, 94 tag closer to where I live here in Northern Utah. But I can also be close to drawing areas like 52, 55, 56, 108, or 71, 72, 73, 74, or 75.

Out of these areas, what would have the best public land access and quality of Antelope? I have hunted a lot of hunts in my life, but have never had a chance to hunt an Antelope. I have been chasing this goal for a while and am getting closer to being able to make it happen. I'm not looking for a book goat, just the best unit for a chance at a respectable goat without worrying about private / public access and some pointers for Wyoming.

Thanks for any help guys

Hunted Antelope for the 1st time in 2011 in 90-2, very fun hunt, lots of Antelope and tons of public land. Shot respectable bucks and saw one dandy in an adjoining unit. Drew unit 74 this year if anyone has any pointers.

Utah Big Bull, I am new to forums and this site. I hunted unit 74 about 4 years ago and had a blast on a solo bonsai trip. I hunted the south end of that unit and did it DIY public land. There were so many antelope it was hard to choose which one to shoot. I wouldn't say this is a BC unit but it sure was fun for a mid to high 70's goat. I hardly saw any people and lots of public land. Fun and easy hunt!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom