NV Antelope 32, 34-35

Hunterturbo

Lookn for information on places to start lookn for some praire goats. Also places where to stay away from. Also, where would one camp that would have access to most of the places. Trying to find some out of the way places where most would not go.

Thx for the information. This area is sooo big and lots of places to look. We are willing to put in the foot miles just dont want to spin our wheels. I read you and your wife were there a few years ago. How did that go? I have read you want to try and stay high in the hills. Anyone else have any suggestions. I would love the direction.

My wife killed a nice one (74")in the black rock range last year. We stayed at soldier meadows ranch it only $10 a night to camp there and is a nice place to stay. Mahogany Cr by the indian res is a good place to camp also.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID8/3820.html

Here's a link to the post. It's a fun hunt but it seems like there isn't as many out there as there was in 2000 when I had a tag out there.

If you have anymore questions let me know and hopefully i can help you out.

I also stayed at soldier meadows ranch a few years back. We pitched our tent in the grass lawn. It was nice to have running water, shade, and a shower! We found lots of antelope to the east of the ranch. Saw mule deer, california bighorns, it was a great hunt!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom