NV bone

falloutwest

Here is a set from '07, thought I would share.

46d77ab63dfa3030.jpg

That is an awesome find. Thanks for posting. Even though it's hunting season, I still miss the shed pics.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-07 AT 10:36PM (MST)[p]Wonder where he is now, that is a great find. Thanks for posting the picture.

Brian

Wow those are great finds eh , thats a big sum buck this year I'll bet....

LAST EDITED ON Sep-14-07 AT 04:32PM (MST)[p]Those are some nice-uns! Thanks.

Formerly known as "greatwhitehunter" on dwr forums

Nice set. Looks like the sheds have been stained, but a very good job on them. I was only able to tell by the little spot of stain on the base. Did you find both sides?

Yea, the stain job is not bad. My friend that did it did an okay job but I could have done better myself. I only found one of the sheds. The same buddy that stained them found the other side but had to surrender it because I found mine first (his own rule that came back to bite him). Serves him right though cause he is lazy and doesn't go more than about a mile from the truck.

Your are kind of being a little harsh on your buddy. After all he did stain them and give the other side to you. I like his rule about having to give the match side up if you friend found the other side first. I am sure good karma will come back to your buddy. Even if he is lazy

He really had no choice but to give me the other side. In addition to being lazy, he is pretty small and weak so if he tried to renig on the deal I would have just slapped him around a little bit. On an unrelated note, the guy is one of the worst football betters you will ever meet. He can't pick a game to save his life (I know that is not really relevant here but it gives you an idea of what kind of guy I am dealing with). I doubt good karma will come back to him. He whines too much.

Man, your buddy finds the other side for you, then stains them for you? He can go with me any time if he's too weak and lazy to hang with you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom