NV Cali ram 169 1/8 2012

6chukar

457image.jpg

8442image.jpg

425image.jpg

6632image.jpg

Just wanted to share pics from my first ram. Found him the morning before the season and watched him all day. I knew the second I saw him he was a shooter. He was with 13 other rams. We lost him just before dark but found him first thing opening morning. He was dead before 730. The fact that my 7 year old was with me on this hunt makes it the best hunt of my life by far. Not to mention it was the biggest California sheep killed in nevada last year. Pretty sure I'm a sleeper for life now.

HECK YA....great ram, thanks for sharing, makes we that much more eager for the draw next week

How to start an argument online:
1. Express an opinion
2. Wait

under statement calling this a Great ram ... "Congrats" A big plus having Friends and your son along to share.For sure hunting "Cali Rams" is the best. Bruce & SilverGrand

Gotta love the mohawk on your Indian guide!
Very cool to have your son with you and a dandy ram. You will both be "sheepers" for life!

Thanks for all the comments. I had shoulder surgery last week so I'm sitting on the couch and even though I know the nevada results won't be posted until Friday I can't help checking every couple hours. It's driving me nuts. Watching all my hunting videos doesn't help either.

Hey chukar,
The shoulder surgery is a good omen! A few weeks after I had my shoulder surgery I drew a seriously reduce priced dall sheep hunt in the NWT. Hope you have the same luck and draw a NV desert. Now that would be sweet!
We are all waiting for Friday to come.
Good luck.

AWESOME RAM, CONGRATS! That is a great time being able to take your son with you for this awesome experience!

Tallbuck1

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom