NV Nelson sheep

Hvyshot12

18 pts should get ur done.....right!? I think I'll have better luck getting bit by a shark in Rachel but still have a shot!

NRA
USW #5282

Just finished my app. 2 of my 5 unit choices from last year got cut this year, so I had to make some changes.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

18 B.P. and being a Res.looks good to draw ? Units 262-266 have "Sick Sheep",but could offer MORE tags as a CURE ??? That is if still alive come NOV. !!! Bruce & SilverGrand

I just checked the BP stats for residents. A quick look shows that the odds are still pretty long for =>18 BPs, certainly not a slam dunk. But hey, I'm going dream for a month and a half like everyone else while we await the results.
Here's the link if you care to check it out. http://www.ndow.org/Hunt/Regulations_Licenses_Tags_Permits/Tags/Bonus_points/

My buddy drew two years ago with 19.

-Doug

Former 31 year resident of NV. Pining for the good ol' days.

Do your homework, I drew last year with only 13 points. I spent a few years really studying harvest info and the point data ended up drawing one of the units with the best draw odds in the state, might could have drawn it a few years ago. I went into the hunt with expectations of killing a 160" ram, and came away with a much better ram than I'd hoped for. To me it was more important to get to hunt hard in a unit that gave me the chance at a respectable animal than it was to build points for another 6-8 years, and hunt a unit that kicks out better sheep. At my age, hopefully I can hunt DBH in Nevada again.

I found a elk hunt about 5 years ago that I thought was a slam dunk, and I drew the tag and had a great hunt.

That said, only showing 1st choice choices, I don't really know if I got lucky or if I out smarted everyone.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom