NV New timer Question

400bull

Very Active Member
Several of my buddies and I are going to apply for a NV deer tag this year. We're still weighing out the odds and all that other good stuff trying to decide what unit we want to draw. In the proccess one of the guys run across some information saying that first time applicants and seasoned applicants can not apply together. Something about needing a Sportsmans ID Number. Sorry about the fag information. Does anyone know about a NV rule where first time applicants can not apply with hunters that have applied in the past? I have not been able to find anything that says we can not all apply tother. The only draw back I could see is if some of us had points going into this year. Seeing that none of us would have any points for this year I can not see a problem with it. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

400bull

Your buddy is right! Nevada is not taking any more new applications. Sorry :) JK From what I know there are no rules like that. I think you guys are ready to go. Good luck in the draw!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-08 AT 10:30PM (MST)[p]I think what happens is if one of the party has points, they are divided between the number in your party. For example, if you have 8 point and no one else in your party has points and there are 4 in your party...your party is actually only drawing with 2 points. I'm pretty sure that is the way it works.

Steve

A person who has never applied in NV before cannot join on to an application unless they have registered their hunter safety completion information. You cannot simply add a new hunter, who has not register, to an on-line application. This might be what some were talking about.

MTNVIEW,

Please explain to me what you mean by registering your Hunter Saftey information? Is this something that I'll need to do even if it was decades ago that I pased the hunters saftery coures or are you reffering to youth that have recently finished their hunter saftey coures that would need to make sure their information is current with NV?

Thanks

400bull

It took several tries, I finaly got the fax to got throw and got the conformation that everything looks good. Now I just need to wait a couple days befor applying. Sweet...... Thanks for all the help.

400bull

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom