Nv. white elk.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-16-11 AT 08:23PM (MST)[p]>And with any luck his 7
>point brother will be hitting
>the dirt soon.......

I know a couple of other fellers interested in this stud too. That's if he makes it through the archery and muzzy hunts. Good luck and I hope you get a chance at him.

Ya there is a couple i know with archery tags after him. I looked at him last friday and he isnt as impressive now that the velvet is gone. Well see what happens when the season is all over.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-16-11 AT 10:03PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/641320100728054517(4).jpg

He looks like he grew a seventh point on the other side but last some length on top this year.

yea he was a 6x7 last year I was trying to attacha pic of him but couldn't get it to work, good luck to the guys chasong him he has been pretty slippery so far in the past.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom