Obama is the "man"

H

Huck58

We still have a little while to run out and load up on ammo, reloading stuff, or a few new guns!

He is NOT the "man" he is the pile of $##t that came out of a horses ass many years ago and has been just getting moldy and more rotten smelling the entire time!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Very sad day in America! Nothing worse than a white hating black man head of the USA.

>More like a anti-american being our
>president.
>
>Mntman
>
>"Hunting is where you prove yourself"
>

I think we are f$$$$$ , 500persent on guns and ammo and that willjust be the start !!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a feeling that alot of people that voted for him will be regretting it in the next few years. I truly hope I am wrong on this, but I do not think I am.
we will know for sure during the next 4 years and may they not be a repeat of the Jimmy Carter years.

RELH

>I have a feeling that alot
>of people that voted for
>him will be regretting it
>in the next few years.
>I truly hope I am
>wrong on this, but I
>do not think I am.
>
> we will
>know for sure during the
>next 4 years and may
>they not be a repeat
>of the Jimmy Carter years.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

Agreed this is going to be Carter's second term. I had the dishonor of having to serve under him for my 1st three years in the Navy. Hold on America 01/20/2013.

This is unreal.......a muslim....a muslim....a muslim WTF?

We need a good ol boy to use the last of his ammo stash, wisely and efficiently!

"Agreed this is going to be Carter's second term. I had the dishonor of having to serve under him for my 1st three years in the Navy. Hold on America 01/20/2013."

I served in the U.S. Navy as well, the reason I enlisted and volunteered for submarine duty was because it is by far the largest deterent force in the world!! Like the bully in grade school with a jump rope waiting to whip you at the very notion of you questioning, or attempting to overtake, his power and stature...

I believe in freedom and I believe in dying for freedom!! Watch and you will see I am right about my next statement...We are about to witness the largest mass amount of military personel (honorably and dishonorably) discharged in US history!! We are about to become one of the weakest military forces in the world because "the people" made the absolute worst decision in presidential voting history!!

That doesn't concern me as much as I might make it sound...I know we still have 18 nuclear missile submarines with multiple warheads, fully manned that are ALWAYS READY and WILLING to launch at all times, that have the capability to destroy the entire world over MULTIPLE TIMES!! What concerns me are those on their way out of the service with the best tactical and strategic training in the world WITH A GRUDGE AGAISNT THEIR OWN COUNTRY!!!!!!!!

Today America made the largest mistake any nation has made in WORLD HISTORY, don't be blind and think we're not going to pay somehow...

~Z~

> This is unreal.......a muslim....a muslim....a
>muslim WTF?
>
>We need a good ol boy
>to use the last of
>his ammo stash, wisely and
>efficiently!

OMG! You are just SICK! wow. People take this kind of stuff quite seriously, you know? AS if it's a threat to the new president elect. Not cool, doggbiter....so not cool.

Steve.....really bad form. Really bad. I'm shocked and disappointed in your comment.

Jenn

WOW, some of you boys are gonna learn the hardway about the nice men in black suits you keep spouting off like that.

JB

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-08 AT 05:40AM (MST)[p]Think I will lay out of work and go to the gun shop TODAY!!!!!!!

Better get all we can before the "MAN" tries to make it harder on us "bitter" Americans!

Please keep the Hunting Forum related to hunting. This is a discussion that would be better in the Campfire forum.

Thanks everyone!

Karrie Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom