Obama would have done it

are you really saying Trump hasn't spent like a drunk sailor????

""support this kind of ridiculous nonsense costing taxpayer money""

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Just think how many of those inmates are in need of care due to be old. And the amount of money that is spend taken care of the over the hill inmates.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I have a family member incarcerated. He needs a rotator cuff fixed but they don't get it done. I told him well it's not paradise, or a candy store, so get out and get things right.
Prisoners are costing a fortune, and the guards don't get paid much. The criminals coming through the borders are killing us too.

California corrections officers are the most over compensated employees in the state and their retirement benefits are ridiculous.

Blueoak is right about the high pay and benefits that CA. correction officers get. Their salary is higher then most cops on the street and their benefit package is one of the best all thanks to our Democrats that gave then this package. The politicians gained their support and in block voting for the Democrats by the correction officer's union.

RELH

Yep! now they are going to take care of free medical service for illegal immigrants. Take a guess who is going to pay for it.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom