Obamacare DOJ finding

uh....has that court never heard the name "John Roberts"?

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Trump says the republicans will be known as the party of healthcare. he didn't say in what capacity, it must be for removing it since they still have no plan to replace it.

A lot of GOP congressmen are sweating. they may become the dog that caught the car.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

So the orange chit stain says today if they get the ruling they want the republicans will replace Obamacare with something " much better " and more affordable .

Okay, after 10 years of you pizzing and moaning let's end the suspense. what is the GOP plan ? com'on now .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Republicans say they have no plan to replace Obamacare. they're scared , let's hope they win and this gets dumped in their lap.

It'll look like the 3 stooges running in circles. with an orange Moe.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Hate hate hate hate and more hate. BTW S+P 500 had its best first quarter in over 20 years

Just wait until 2020 !!!!! you're gonna love it !!!!!!

Trump has a long ways to go to catch Obama's 240 % though doesn't he ?

So once again der fuhrer is in damage control and lying his orange azz off. the bullchit flows from him like water through a funnel. another promise failed.

Guess we're going to have to wait until after the election for the republicans to be " the party of healthcare " . they don't want to run on their fabulous replacement plan? gee wiz I wonder why not ? HA!. phuking HA!

Stay Thirsty My Friends

RE: Just wait until 2020 !!!!! you're gonna love it !!!!!!

Dude, its not about percentages its about how much dinero you make off the market.

Dude even as stupid as you are, you should have figured out that there is no way the GOP could get a health care bill passed while the Dems hold the majority in the House.
They will never allow the GOP to sponsor and pass a health care bill that the people may like because it would be the Dems death at the 2020 elections.

RELH

RELH,

Wouldn't showing the American people the great plan that lowers costs, lowers deductibles and covers everyone be pure election gold for Republicans running in 2020? Trump wouldn't have to put it on the floor of the House to use it as a hammer to beat the Democrats with, he would simply outline what such a replacement would contain and defend his plan against Obamacare.

The only problem would be if no such plan exists and the President is just blowing hot air.

Nemont

It's like a game of poker. Why show your hand before all the bets are in. If Trump decides to show the hand, it will be just before the election to catch the Dems flat footed and no time to bluff.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Apr-03-19 AT 01:20PM (MST)[p]

I see so the President has a super secret plan that would solve the problems with Obamacare but instead of helping Americans today and guaranteeing the House and Senate as well as his own reelection, but he is saving it. I am sure I have heard that Trump cares about the average Joe, hard to believe he could be offering some relief to strapped average Joe's and their families and yet prefers to play political poker with their financial and health futures. Seems more likely than not he has no such plan.

Nemont

Nemont you are playing devil's advocate. You are wise enough to know that if Trump revealed a plan now to change health care. The Democrats in the house would not pass it and they would go into warp drive trying to rebut any changes that may be good for the citizens.

Trump is not stupid and I look for him to drop the hammer on the Dems just before everybody goes to the polls to vote in 2020. He will try to take back the house along with getting re-elected for another term in office.

NVbighorn, if you want to pass on fake news, please get someone that has a better record of being right then Colbert.

RELH

from 2015

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/249697-trump-replace-obamacare-with-something-terrific

sounds like a broken record.

The "plan" his own White House produced in 2017 could not make it through a Republican majority Congress even using a simple majority in the Senate.

https://khn.org/morning-breakout/re...-are-working-on-spectacular-replacement-plan/

McConnell says there not only isn't a plan, there is no plan to make a plan. If the courts over turn Obamacare, you will see a very frightened GOP trying to put some of the legs of the stool back underneath it.

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom