ODWF site down

muleyman

Very Active Member
logged on just now...figures I wait till the last day and the frickin site is down!!! Now i will be one if the 100000 people in line tomorrow!

muleyman

>Muleyman,
>
>Don't worry Muleyman, if they don't
>have enough money they will
>extend her through August,
>
>Rich

no, kidding....
a deadline is a deadline, if the computers go down, well-- dont wait till the last minute!

didnt arizona get sued a couple yrs ago, because CABELAS T.A.G.S didn't get their app in on time?

maybe some rich guy should have slapped a law suit on oregon.

I totally agree that a DEADLINE IS A DEADLINE PERIOD!!! the extension of the deadline not once but twice is stupid. If a person is so busy that they can't apply for hunts any sooner then S.O.L

not you for waiting muleyman...I hope you get in and get your tags.
Calling the ODFW morons for extending the "deadline"

LOL. No offense man but I think it's so damn funny when people have 5 MONTHS to apply then complain when either the system goes down or there's long lines in the stores. I think it kinda serves em right for waiting to the last second. Once again no offense just my 2 cents.

Since deadlines don't mean anything just forget the draws and make it first come first served. then the people who wait until the last second won't have anything to worry about.

>callin me a moron for waiting???
>
>
>muleyman

Heck yes!!!If it wasn't for the procrastinators,we'd only have 19 more days to find out what we drew!Couldn't you apply sometime between january 1st and may 15?

"Pain is fear leaving your body"

hope I have your luck SANDMAN...one year big horn...the next year billy goat!!! u bastard

good luck everyone...and yes the site was up today and I was able to git-er-done without the long lines.

Choice #1
Mt. Emily deer (wont draw)

Choice #2
Imnaha elk (should draw)

Choice #3
Murderers Creek Antelope (should draw this year)

Choice #4
E. John Day Big Horn (WILL DRAW)

Choice #5
Hat Point Billy Goat (WILL DRAW)

what you guys put in for???

Good luck!

muleyman

I put in for point savers for elk and antelope. I put in for hart mt #1 archery deer with 5 points, I'm planning on drawing that tag.

starky exp forest elk AND deer..
. j/k :)

northeast whitehorse muzzy deer.
mt emily rifle elk
east dechutes sheep
hart mt bow antelope
random mt goat
600 point

only shot is my deer tag, 1 book says i'll draw, another website says i wont, so we'll see
cant wait till bow season!!

Well since I'm still in Utah for the meantime here's my rundown of tags for the year.

Oregon
Point Savers- Buck Deer(2), Elk(5), Antelope(2), Anterless(2)

Utah
General Season Archery Deer-Central/Statewide-Drew Tag
Limited Entry Archery Elk- Fillmore Oak Creek South- Drew Tag
Applying today for anterless elk and antelope- 1pt for each

Wyoming
Type 1 Antelope- Unit 94(1pt.)- Results June 24th

>exp forest, I new you were
>a closet can hunter. LOL
>

:) i thought you'd like that one;)

Back
Top Bottom