Off Range Oryx

Amiehunt

Anyone heard anything? Anyone had any luck? I'm hitting it on June 1st. Any info would be greatly appreciated, I'll take all the help I can get.

Thanks

Any Oryx is a great one. Best eating game animal out there.

Get on a high spot at daybreak and glass to the west. First light makes em shine....

Good luck.

To All,
Thanks for all the info. I went down and scouted on Saturday and hunted Sunday. I got a 34" cow Sunday evening. Saw lost of Oryx, 23 in 2 days. It was my first Oryx hunt and it was great. Hunted the west side of the Stallion Range. Shot it close to a road and was able to quarter it and get it on ice right away. It worked out perfectly.

Thanks Again.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom