Off Range Oryx

U

Username

Was talking to a coworker today and he asked me if I know any good spots for an off range Oryx hunt another of our buddies has. I am pretty much clueless as to where to go but I would assume you drive the perimeters of WSMR. If anyone can point us in the right direction or offer up some ideas it would be much appreciated. I 've only hunted on the range itself and that many years ago. Thanks in advance for any info provided and Merry Christmas to all.

I have hunted with mark at Ironsight hunting and fishing out of Hobbs. I have got 3 oryx on a private ranch with him the last 3 years. You also can buy a tag over the counter and tag along and hunt. Would need to talk with him on details, availability, price ect. But might be worth a shot. Great guy, and great service he provides.

I would stick close to the fence. I have been on 3 off range oryx hunts. The first one we got about 50 yards from the fence, second one was about a quarter mile, and the third one was about 150 yards from the fence.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom