Off To Hunht Desert Bighorn

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-12 AT 07:57AM (MST)[p]We're leaving early in the a.m. The season is open until Dec. 31.

One of my friends, TJ Joiner, is generously towing his 30' 5th wheel down for us to us for the duration if necessary. He's staying to hunt with us a week -- if that what it takes. My son, Keith, will also be along.

We'll be setting up at the Stone Cabin where electricty is available, and it's only 10-15 mins. away from places to hunt. So at least we'll be comfy.

Stone Cabin (Randy's Hamburgers) is right on the highway at King Valley Road. That's the north boundary of the unit at mile marker 76 or so. Very easy to find since it's the only visible habitation between Quartzite and Yuma. Anyone in the neighborhood is welcome to stop by and say "hi" or whatever.

Another friend from Yuma scouted a bit for me on Tues. afternoon and found three rams in the 160-170 class. We'll be meeting up with him down there to get some intel, etc.

I'm going like 60 right now to get everything ready and packed. Spent yesterday smoking a lot of pork and beef.

Hopefully, I can close the deal early so I can get back on the golf. course. :D

EDIT. I really do know how to spell "hunt" in the subject. Just fat fingers. ;-)

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Good luck and have a great hunt Tony. Don't worry about being in a hurry to get back to the golf course, you have plenty of time for that. This is a once in a lifetime hunt, so enjoy every second of it!

RE: Off To Hunt Desert Bighorn

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-12 AT 08:22AM (MST)[p]Good luck, hope you have a great and successful hunt!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom