off to17

stevie

Leaving today for Unit 17. I have killed 9 mulies in my life, but never one even close to worth hanging on the wall. Maybe this will be the year.

Well, I did it. I finally bagged a decent mulie worthy of my wall. He won't knock anyone's socks off, but for me he is a monster. I shot him far from the road and down in a canyon. It took 7 1/2 hours to get him out.

Perhaps the best part was that my father was able to go on this trip as my "guide." We've been hunting together now for 34 years.

I will gladly post a photo if someone can lead me to some instructions for doing so.

Steve, don't be so modest. Thats a real wall hanger. Look at the red lettering above "Your Message" window when you post a message. Just about an inch or so above the message dialog box.

Congrats on getting a buck. I spent some time on 17 hunting elk this year and it is a really neat area. You can email the pics to me and i'll post them for ya if you want. [email protected]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom