Official ~ Results are in! September baby!!

RioHuntNutt

A September to remember~ Its OFFICIAL , my oldest daughter is pregnant and our family had the gender reveal(its a thing these days) over the weekend and Im going to FINALLY get my boy....
Yeah I know, Sept isnt the ideal month but in the long run it'll work out with my grandson carrying his bow in the mtn with me during his birthday....

HAHAH , I bet a bunch of you thought I was gonna say something else...Yeah that "other thing" just isn't as important to me these days....Best of luck and God Bless...

Hey congratulations, it's a wonderful feeling. I got take my two oldest grandsons deer hunting and witnessed their first deer kill. Awesome!!!

>A September to remember~ Its OFFICIAL
>, my oldest daughter is
>pregnant and our family had
>the gender reveal(its a thing
>these days) over the weekend
>and Im going to FINALLY
>get my boy....
>Yeah I know, Sept isnt the
>ideal month but in the
>long run it'll work out
>with my grandson carrying his
>bow in the mtn with
>me during his birthday....
>
>HAHAH , I bet a bunch
>of you thought I was
>gonna say something else...Yeah that
>"other thing" just isn't as
>important to me these days....Best
>of luck and God Bless...
>
CMON RIO , Happy for you congrats, but this this is just cruel you like to see us suffer

Also given your rack record im going to take this a some secret hidden message as well and take it that results are in ....

Ha , bobby , I don't work in the draw dept, and am on a few days away from the office with my family so I don't have any idea...Im sure it'll be out soon enough, but I do know the NMDGF works pretty hard to get the draw done and doesn't get the credit they deserve mostly because guys are angry that they didn't draw what ever hunt....64K tags and over 200K applicants, just going to be harder and harder to draw these days...Thats why I fly fish, the water seems to do that trick for me....

I did hear it was a record number of apps this year so that must be true. and yes im an avid fly fisherman myself and its not as hard of work so theres that. But chasing bulls just does something to me . i guess i better just plan my fishing trips now then since i did swing for the fences

I'm with you guys. More applicants combined with dudes screaming which units have the best draw odds from the social media mountain tops is an equation for UNSUCCESSFUL! Bobby, I'll be down for a fishing trip for sure!

I agree Rio , Everything about our draw system completely smashes any other states !! I appreciate the fast turnaround as well as the same chance every year to draw a great tag!

Congrats Rio!!
Hope your grandson has better luck than my kids as youth hunters in his youth draw system. Both got their hunter safety at age 9-10 yrs old and now their 16-17 and only drew once but thanks to the youth encouragements they got tags either way!!
Hoping we break the streak and draw a couple tags With record number applicants.

Congrats Rio! I feel your pain on the Sep birthday haha. My youngest was born 9 Sep this past year. Sounds like late sep bday elk hunts to me!

Congrats Rio--I can't think of a better way for us old geezers to ride off into the sunset... ;-)

Congrats Rio. My newest little fishing buddy was born last month. Already got her a little pink rod and reel. Just gotta wait a bit before her mom let's her got to the lake with me!

Thanks guys for all the kind words, we are very excited.....I already day dream of taking him fishing , hunting , to the ball park....

Grandkids are a blessing for sure. Don't let their parents turn into ##### bags because you'll end up being responsible for making sure they have a roof over their head, food in their belly and as good of a home life as possible. I'm going through that right now and it sucks! The sad thing is that my grandson, first and only, was born 3 weeks ago. He's got 3 older sisters whom we love dearly. Makes us very mad at their parents. My daughter who is a junior in college tells me that God has put this on us for a reason. If He didn't think we could handle it, He wouldn't have laid it upon us. Sometimes I want to strangle that kid. LOL. Seriously, keep the parents on the right track or your life will be very stressful.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom