OffRangOryx

monkey

LAST EDITED ON May-27-19 AT 03:28PM (MST)[p]My daughter was lucky enough to draw off range oryx , anyone willing on helping a few starting points on where start looking for them? Not looking for honey holes just starting points.Never hunted em before. Will trade otc sheep info or other info as well and any info is appreciated

The only "honey holes" are the ones close to the fence line, hint hint.

Spend lots of time covering terrain with optics. Look for places they duck under the fence as they move back and forth from WSMR and public.

You can spend a few days looking and see nothing, then the next day they are all over.

Persistent and consistentin an area where you see tracks is how you kill them off range.

Which month did she draw?

I put about 3000 miles last time I had a tag, hunted 8 days, finally saw and shot one. Burned up a lot of gas just because I mostly day-hunted from ABQ, with just a couple of overnighters.

what month is her hunt.
I have some intel, o would be willing to share, for a youth hunter.

I work nights so best to message me here on MM and I'll send you my number. we can go from there.

JP

>what month is her hunt.
> I have some intel, o
>would be willing to share,
>for a youth hunter.
>
>I work nights so best to
>message me here on MM
>and I'll send you my
>number. we can go from
>there.
>
>JP

I agree. Still waiting to hear back from the OP. I am willing to give out some intel for a youth hunt, but until then...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom