Oh thank God! Utah saves Gwyneth Paltrow.

Snoopdogg

Long Time Member
I was sweating bullets for a while there!?

Anything else interesting happen in the world today? Erik the Red catch a new trespassing charge? Global warming? Inflation? This was at the top of my list.

I've Only Been Mad Enough To Sue Somebody Once!

I Had Most Of The Paperwork Filled Out And As I Was Walking Out Of The CourtHouse/Police Station An Officer In The Hallway Stopped Me & Asked A Couple Questions!

He Told Me Even If I Win The Guy Has 13 Pages Of Judgments Against Him!

I Wadded All The PaperWork Up & Throwed It In The Trash Can!

There Will Come A Day...........................!

I've Only Been Mad Enough To Sue Somebody Once!

I Had Most Of The Paperwork Filled Out And As I Was Walking Out Of The CourtHouse/Police Station An Officer In The Hallway Stopped Me & Asked A Couple Questions!

He Told Me Even If I Win The Guy Has 13 Pages Of Judgments Against Him!

I Wadded All The PaperWork Up & Throwed It In The Trash Can!

There Will Come A Day...........................!
He stole your DEW??

It’s straight up horse shid, high time that every retired optometrist/ medical Dr with a second home in PC go and loot the piss out of and burn down the Montage or St. Regis in upper deer valley. #retiredoptomestristmatter #ROM Western summit county hasn’t seen such judicially provoke fallacy since the ginganinga’s multiple guilty poaching and trespassing guilty pleas with the backyard bulls for content.
#onebaddeervalleyskier
#1blindeyedoctor
#moneygrab
#hehadpermissiontowreckintoher
#FREEshallowHal
#1badskipatrolmen

Not going to go the way they want, everyone loves a regular guy that can be arrested. Fighting against “the man” even when you are. It makes him touchable and human, I think it will help him.

I have a million things to say and would about what is going on in politics. I spent some time and wrote it down how I feel and what facts I have found about political things but I don't want to break the rules.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom