OIL by Friday?

Just because i wonder where my refund is doesn't mean I have to have the money. I just think it's wrong to not refund promptly like all the other states!
Yeah but if every state did that how many could you apply in? Most would probably answer just one. Thus increasing draw odds everywhere. I think it would be fantastic

Got my area 55 moose tag in the mail today. I took a picture of it next to my Wyoming Unit 2 mountain goat tag, just because how often do you see two tags like that together. Then I noticed something, the days to notch the tag 1-16 were there on the left side, and 17 - 31 on the right. The months were there, Jan - Jun on the top and the V's were printed on the bottom for Jul - Dec but the months were not printed in them.

Yeah but if every state did that how many could you apply in? Most would probably answer just one. Thus increasing draw odds everywhere. I think it would be fantastic
I buy a lot of nonrefundable licenses to apply in other states, I wouldn’t flinch at not getting my sheep refund in Idaho, as a matter of fact I wish they would keep it every time I apply

So if you put in for sheep in 11 states, at let’s say $2k each, it would be cheaper to buy a sheep hunt every few years. Talk about making it a rich mans hobby.

So if you put in for sheep in 11 states, at let’s say $2k each, it would be cheaper to buy a sheep hunt every few years. Talk about making it a rich mans hobby.
yeah that's what wold make the odds better. most would have to choose what they really want to put in for not just blast apps across the west. if you think about it you'd have a better chance at a sheep tag in one state at that point then you would in 11.

i just think its a creative idea. everyone bitches about draw odds but no one really wants to feel any pain to make them better.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom