OIL results up

N

nwHunter

Wasnt expecting them to be up yet but they seem to be. No mt goat tag for me. Good luck. nwhunter

Link please. Nothing I'm seeing is current.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

You guys can give up if you want. I'm holding strong until I get my refund. You know you could "find" that link about last Wednesday if you tried real hard. It did not get activated over the three day weekend - guaranteed. Until someone says they got a successful message from that link, I don't buy it. But I'm historically guilty of wishful thinking.......

No success for me using that link. I hope it is not loaded with the results yet. I'll wait until it is linked on their main page to give up hope!

Congratulations! License number 102-14-xxxxxxx was drawn for the following hunt(s):

Species Hunt Area Hunt No.
Mtn. Goat 39 6017

Unit 39 goat for me!

LAST EDITED ON May-27-14 AT 11:17AM (MST)[p]Uga. Congratulations. What hunt/unit?

mdbrown. That's awesome!

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

76-3 Moose. I'll be Moose, Bear, elk, and deer hunting all this fall in the same unit! I can't wait...

Now, everyone else quite crashing the site...I need to check the hunt dates, lol.

pm sent

>AT 11:17?AM (MST)[/font]
>
>Uga. Congratulations. What hunt/unit?
>
>mdbrown. That's awesome!
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

Will somebody that drew see if the backdoor is working and if it shows up in the licenses sold section of their account?

The results page is down, but the licensing system is up.

I had resigned myself to being unsuccessful, but UGA has got me a little hopeful.

Grizzly

And now the results look up link has crashed. Can't these agencies prepare for heavy volume on results day?

Doesn't show any NR sheep tags drawn for my sheep area in the draw odds section, so I guess I'm out of luck anyway.

>nothing showed on my license page
>

Thanks. I showed unsuccessful earlier but there was one nr tag issued for my unit so I have a little hope I guess since UGA had his results change.

Grizzly

now the check results page is down, they say it will be fixed tomarrow, hope they dont pull the rug out from under me and take my sheep tag away. and yes i checked 3 times before it went off , said i drew all 3 times.

>Congratulations! License number 102-14-xxxxxxx was drawn
>for the following hunt(s):
>
>Species Hunt Area Hunt
>No.
>Mtn. Goat 39
> 6017
>
>
>Unit 39 goat for me!

Congrats, don't forget us after your scouting trips and the hunt.

I didn't draw for 36A-2 so I'll have to live vicariously through your posts.

the tag results are up again, after punching the wrong number in the first time and scareing me, i still have a sheep tag,

Well when I checked on 5/28 I didn't draw a Mountain Goat. Today a Mountain Goat tag arrived with all the correct numbers and unit. I got back on F&G web site and checked again. This time I did draw. Officially a happy hunter.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom