OIL Stallion

Mnbearhunter123

Does anyone have any experience hunting the Stallion? I drew the October hunt. Why is the success rate so much lower on that hunt? (75% compared to 85%-97% on the other Stallion and Rhodes hunts)

Is it possible a few guys miss the hunt for other fall hunts? Seems unlikely but it is possible.

I have the October hunt also on the Stallion Range. See you at the Range!!

Very doable hunt--unless you're holding out for that 40-incher. I'll also be there helping a friend with her broken horn. For whatever reason there seems to be more broken horns on that side of the range.

Helped on a feb. hunt. There were oryx everywhere. we killed on the first afternoon.
Just be ready to glass from a high point early.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom