OJ

Feleno

Long Time Member
Today the jury starts deciding "da killa's" fate. You think he's going to the slammer this time? I don't see how he walks but you never know.

This time he doesn't have Johnny C. in his corner and I heard someone say that he was squawking about the jury and the fact there are no blacks on it. Don't know for sure if that is true or not. I do know that I thought he would go down for the murder but he walked. Time will tell..

The only thing you can predict about a jury is that they are unpredictable.

If he does get off, he's too stupid to stay out of trouble, so they'll get another shot at him.

Eel

scott free..............
TO BAD! but look at thoughs jackasses all this happend too!
the whole thing was a cluster circle jerk!
then the goldman get all the stuff he was trying to get in the first place!
rm

IS THERE ANOTHER MARK FURMAN INVOLVED???

MAYBE THE GLOVE & THE SHOES STILL DON'T FIT???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

A guy I know got into an arguement with his wife (they had been having problems for a while) and beat her up. This guy is a cop and had been for 15-20 years. Beat her up in front of the oldest of the two kids (13 years old). His defense through the entire time was that the dog did all the "damage" to his wife. Keep in mind the daughter saw it all. They went to trial two weeks ago, verdict came back yesterday NOT GUILTY. The jury bought the DOG DEFENSE!! The wife couldn't belive it. With the daughters testimony, the jury still judged him not guilty. The wife is distraught. He will lose his job and hve to live with the thought of him beating up his wife in front of his girl. Ke knows his daughter knows he is guilty.....how could you face your own daughter knowing she knows you lied about beating her Mom up? I don't get it.

Steve

IS HIS NAME MARK FURMAN???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Its strange because he is a nice guy....so I thought. No one thought he could ever beat up his wife. Wierd.

Steve

If she'd have had dinner ready, it may not have come to that!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

"do unto others before they do unto you!"

I used to have a shirt that said "Drink milk cuz OJ will kill you" and all it had on the front was a white bronco. Man I wish I still had that shirt.

Tageater- I think she made Hamburger Helper that night Tageater!! What was she expecting to happen? I'm just kidding....that's not nice to say.

Steve

Seems to me that OJ resided in Florida where he had protection from the judgement in the civil suit by the Goldmans. If he goes to the slammer in Nevada, does that become his legal residence. If so I think the Goldmans can tap in to his pension and whatever else he has. Anyone out there know what the law says?

Pension? Are you kidding? The guy jacked people over sports memorabilia!! Pension?? The guys flat-a$$ broke!!

Steve

$20,000 a month and he's a gun-totin' thief for memorabilia? He NEEDS to be locked up!

Steve

I'm not sure how much he gets but he definetly receives a pension from the NFL. You don't live like he has for the past few years on charity from friends.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom