ok so i need some help

C

cmhlop72

this is my first time hunting big game.

i applied for the 101-108 early season hunt.

i drew 101E. does this mean, as i think it does, that i can ONLY hunt in area 101, OR can i hunt the entire 101-108 early season.

i only ask this because ive seen other people on here talking about drawing area 10, and then looking for deer in for example, 101-103.

wtf mates? thanks for any help.

really what im asking is, have i drawn area 10, as a whole, or have i drawn 101E ONLY.

yea you can hunt all the units in area 10 most people talk about 101-103 cause they hold more of the deer herds in 10 i like to hunt either the east humboldts or the south end of the rubys in mitchell creek its a good area but you need to do a lot of walking in 10 to get a good buck if you have any other questions just message me i'll be glad to share any info with you.

I agree with what bryan21 said.These areas hold some good deer.101 thru 108 is what you drew and it is a very big unit.This early hunt has the most tags so you need to plan on walking like bryan said.My brother has the same tag.We both had it last year.Get away from the crowded roads and glass and you will do just fine.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom