oklahomans

Marksmen: There is a regular on here called Cowboye (Dwyane) who lives in O.K......... Allen Taylor......

yeah i'm from oklahoma. piedmont: the biggest little mudhole around.

Yeah, Marksmen...I am from Oklahoma...I even hear the Okie from Muskogee at times to since I am only 10 miles from the city...and live in that county...I have not been able to be on My favorite Hunting site in a couple of months, since I have been very busy with my business....but I am trying to check in every so often, when I have the free time.....also Hello to all my MM buddies.....sorry I haven't been around, but things are letting up a bit......just like everyone else, waiting on the magical Draw dates and such.....Dwayne

P.s. I still owe you guys the pictures to post since all the mounts have gotten done, just have not had time to post them up....

Well, I'm not from there, but I just got back from a week long trip visiting my folks in Sallisaw. Beautiful country and lots of dinky dog rat deer (whitetails). :) I also found out that EVERYTHING is meaured in "yonders" there. "Just down the road a yonder." That could mean 500 feet or 5 miles depending on how long the person stretches their arm while describing it. :)

Nice people though that love hunting & the outdoors! Thanks "ya'll".

BOHNTR )))--------------->

hey BOHNTR.....if you would have just looked to the west and down the road over yonder.......I wasn't 2 far from ya......hahaha...in all reality.....not more than 50 miles from you down I-40, north of Checotah...My father owns a Construction Co..on I-40 and hwy 59(E&E Construction Co.)in Sallisaw........you went right by it....and I have to travel down there a couple times a week with my business associates.....

anyhow, should have given me a hollar,....just had to give you fits, .......boy I get a kick out of this red neck stuff, we used to give dad hell about the Jeff Foxworthy tape of "if you owe you taxidermist, more than you owe on---- you might be a red neck"......Dwayne

p.s.......and yeah, you are right,.....dinky dog rat deer are all that is here......NOW you know why I spend my time WEST!!!!
but we did just get a 9 1/2 beard turkey a few days ago.

Dwayne:

Man, I completely forgot you live in that part of the country. When I'm out there again I'll definately have to look you up.

My brother-in-law owns Page Machine Shop on Highway 59, maybe your dad has heard of it? It's definately a small world at times.

Congrats on the turkey, I saw a few while I was there. Too busy fishing though......Lots to do for a sportsmen in your neck of the woods isn't there.

BOHNTR )))--------------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom