Old Wyoming Legends

BillyLif27

I’ve been in search of pictures of an old Wyoming buck by the name of Lumberhead I was told the Eastmans had film of him but haven’t been able to find anything online about the buck. If anyone has any information or pictures about this buck I’d appreciate any help. Any other living legends feel free to post as well.

David long has two years of sheds off of lumberhead. You could reach out to him on Instagram or just by googling his name his contact info comes up. Pic of lumberhead on the winter range. Poor pic I know:

D0CA58EF-4287-4371-9C8D-EBA2C26D5674.jpeg

Seems like I had heard him on a podcast a while back saying that he gave up hunting for a while. To each his own but would be really interesting to hear his reasoning considering some of the incredible history he’s been a part of.

Seems like I had heard him on a podcast a while back saying that he gave up hunting for a while. To each his own but would be really interesting to hear his reasoning considering some of the incredible history he’s been a part of.
I was listening to that podcast today actually. Sounds like he got tired of it being his job and having expectations of having to fill a tag or review all his equipment for the magazine. He said he was getting back into it but just wanted it to be basic and fun for him without feeling like he has to make others happy.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom