OLDBUZZTAIL - Offrange Oryx?

nmtaxi... I now have a total of ten days put in on this hunt and have yet to see an Oryx, 6 of those days were spent down in that desert by myself sunrise to sun up as it is hard to find a buddy who can do a 3 day weekend to help out.. It has been very discouraging and reminds me of my first off-range hunt that took me 11 days to put one down. I am hoping that with the NEW MOON on Thursday that animal activity will change for the better..

Maybe this weekend will be my time to score, I sure hope so cause I am wasted tired and running out of gas money!! LOL! but it's Life.

Thank you for the PM!

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

I sure hope you get one. Sounds like you are really working at it. We spent a total of six days in June at it. Did get into animals twice but never had a shot. Ran out of time off to go again. Will send you a PM with my contact info. Would be willing to tell you were we got into them if interested.

bowhuntrJLG... Thanks I will hit you up and listen closely to everything you have to offer, I would never flat out ask for help on an off-range hunt but at this point I am almost broken but not willing to give up till as Paul says (the FAT LADY SINGS)..LOL I have some new info as of yesterday thanks to some generous guys here on MM and I am excited as if it were opening week again!!

Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

Good Luck out there Buzz! Ive been checking for your posts since the 1st. Keep at it you will get one. Have you hit "The Spot" yet?

ElkSniper ...."The Spot" has my number tens and tire tracks all over that sucker!!! I have even started looking under rocks!! LOL! got some leads and coming to work tomorrow with the truck fully loaded and leaving early down deep South for another 3 days of fun in the sun.....Somethin's gona die!!

I'll keep you guys posted fail or not.

Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom