OMG OMG OMG

HighDesert

Well I just got off the Phone with the ODFW with the Oregon Guide and Outfitters tag program for the tags the guides get to market to the Non-Resident tags well lets say i am luckiest Son of a Biscuit eater in the State of Oregon. I am going to list the top 5 tags i drew i am still shaking if this illegal please let me know i will gladly edit the post i am just to excited.

#1 Hunt 171M The Juniper Muzzleloader for Oregon takes 10 or more years to draw this tag they do not even list the odds for a non resodent to draw this one
#2 Hunt 174M North Warner Muzzleloader It will take a non resident 7 yeras to draw this one.
#3 168A Trout Creek Mountains OMG the number one deer tag in the state of Oregon takes 9 years to draw this tag
#4 170R1 Hart Mtn National Antelope Refuge Archery Deer Tag this is a 6 year draw in itself.
And finally the Tag i am looking most forward to conducting is the 675T hunt i have always enjoyed taking kids hunting and the enjoyment mind you this tag is the is for youth only and takes about 5 years to draw.
I also drew tags for NE whitehorse Both warner Units the South Juniper unit and the Beattys Butte unit the wagontire unit.

This was a phenomenal draw and i am so ecstatic over it now i just have to go to work and get things situated. so the Start of the year has begun lets good luck to everyone in your upcoming draw may you be as fortunate as i was

brrrrreeeeeeaaaaaath.........

j/k boy, you need to rub some of that luck on me!

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!

(where's the partay!!)

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

You asked if this was illegal or not. I don't know but it should be!:) Just kidding of course. I wouldn't go out and buy any lottery tickets if I were you because I think you just used up all your luck for the year. Congratulations, your going to be busy.

Steve

Great draw, but if you are married, you will not be after this hunting season.

RELH

I'm confused on this one. You drew all those tags and can hunt all the those hunts? Do you have one deer tag and you can hunt all of those until you fill your tag or do you get multiple tags. Sorry but I just don't understand.

IB

Those are the Tags i drew that i am able to sell to non resident hunters this next year for the 2005 hunting season here in Oregon I do not get to hunt these I have to guide them. However what i was so excited about was drawing 3 of the top 4 tags in the entire state for next year.
HDO

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom