Once in a Lifetime Draw Results - ID

A

Austin

Last year I believe results were available on the IDF&G website on May 16th.. Hopefully we can expect about the same dates for this year? What's everyone's thoughts?

Iam shooting for monday may 14 ,hopefully. The anticipation kills me. Good luck guys just not in the unit I went for ,lol.

Super Hunt Information

Entry Deadlines and Drawing Information

First Drawing:
Deadline for entries is May 31, 2012. Entries submitted after the May 31 deadline will automatically be entered in the second drawing.
Eight elk, eight deer, eight pronghorn tags, and one moose hunt will be draw.
One Super Hunt Combo hunt will also be drawn. This winner is entitled to hunt all four species - one elk, one deer, one pronghorn and one moose.
Winners will be notified by June 10.

Secong Drawing:
Deadline for entries is August 10, 2012.
Two elk, two deer, two pronghorn and one moose hunt will be drawn.
One Super Hunt Combo hunt will also be drawn. This winner is entitled to hunt all four species - one elk, one deer, one pronghorn and one moose.
Winners will be notified by August 15.

Guys, can you refresh my memory. Do they add a tab to the website where you can check? or how do you do it?
I'm in for goat--39
Thanks nocwalker

Or you could look back door by logging on to your account and act as if you were going to purchase an over the counter tag online. If you see the tag you applied for then you drew. This is generally only available a day or two in advance of them actually releasing the draw results anyhow so don't get discouraged if you look now and your tag is not there for purchase. I'm hoping for early to mid next week.

>Or you could look back door
>by logging on to your
>account and act as if
>you were going to purchase
>an over the counter tag
>online. If you see the
>tag you applied for then
>you drew. This is generally
>only available a day or
>two in advance of them
>actually releasing the draw results
>anyhow so don't get discouraged
>if you look now and
>your tag is not there
>for purchase. I'm hoping for
>early to mid next week.
>

Does this work for trophy species? The money for the tags has already been sent to the state.

Damn I hate the wait. At least I have a chance right now, this time next week all hope will be gone.....

>Does this work for trophy species?
> The money for the
>tags has already been sent
>to the state.

I believe it does but I could be wrong. Money does not have anything to do with the back door method. Essentially, if you draw the tag it becomes available to pick up in your list of available tags. If you don't draw the tag it won't show up. It's possible that it shows under the list of already purchased tags if you draw, I don't recall for sure.

We'll have to watch and see if the backdoor works for trophy species. I recall that it doesn't but I'm not positive. It may show under history that they issued you a tag but I doubt the website would show you could buy a tag for $0.

Last year it didnt show my moose tag until a few days after the results were posted.

I did check the results on the spring turkey and bear drawing link last year before they posted the link for the OIL tags and it showed that I had drawn a moose tag. I then went and checked the drawing odds and they had those posted too. They posted the link for the OIL tags later that day.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom