ONE DOE!

NERMIND, ONEDRYBOOT AND OTHERS PROVED SAGE WRONG.

GO AHEAD AND KILL THE DOES....IT DOESN'T AFFECT THE POPULATION.

WHEEEEW, GLAD THEY CLEARED THAT UP

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Sage, nevermind, I will have to agree with all the smartypants on here. You can't be right....this is not a perfect world.....and you are a plumber so you cant know nuthin'.

It should be obvious to everyone, and hopefully now to you Sage, that killing deer...especially the ones that make more deer....doesn't lower the population.

I sure am glad there are so many smartypants to school dumb contractors like me.

I sure am glad our DWR has lots of smartypants working for them.

Well, I can sleep easier now knowing the smartypants are in charge....time for a Sunday nap.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Aspen, please tell me where I said to kill doe's and it doesnt affect the population? ok, here's the answer, I didnt!

Ok aspen, Please show me ONE post where I have defended doe hunts???? good luck! Maybe you should read before you try to tell me what im saying!

You two get a Room!

That's what I was told!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Michigan experimented with whitetail deer and mule deer are just as productive. In a large enclosure they placed two bucks and four does. Five years later there were 160 deer.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom