Only in Utah

>You forgot too add that You
>can see people driving and
>taking pics with there cell
>phone too

Haha tuche but you see that everywhere nowadays even know its not one of the top ten safest things to do when driving.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

Hey DS, sorry about the jab, couldn't help myself. But ya, the dude with the cardboard sideboards needs a boot in the butt. See stuff like that and worse on a daily basis. Wish they'd crack down on it

Haha no worries it was kinda funny. In all fairness I took the photo because I was like no ones gonna believe this without a photo. Wish they would crack down as this guy was showering the freeway with dirt and small rocks, which was not something I liked bouncing off my rig.

necessary.? John Adams

Califelkslayer don't get me started again on Californians haha. But yes tend to go there more then I would like to since the wives family is from there.

necessary.? John Adams

Had to fly into Oakland, and go to Livermore for work. Thought it was strange when the rental car guy didn't ask if I had insurance, he wanted to know if I had a will? He must think we still have one lane roads and horse and buggy's here in Idaho! :)

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom