Only One Ibex

ABQHUNTER

I was one of the 150 hunters called out to try and take two immature ibex this last February. I only had three days to hunt and was only able to connect on one little billy! Thanks Dennis for helping me out at the last minute, I appreciate it! We had a great time! That mountain is TOUGH! I would love to know how many hunters took two?

955dscn0173.jpg

28 hunters qualified for the incentive tag drawing on that hunt. I'm one of them. It was a crazy but fun hunt!

I failed and it really bums me out. Would have been my best chance to ever get a billy tag.
Missed a couple and hit one that I could never find. I was into them every day, just could not close the deal.

Received a call from the Game and Fish this afternoon. The nice lady informed me that I was the recipient of one of the 10 incentive billy tags!!

It's looking like the season will start around the 6th-7th of Feb.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom