Opening day tomorrow

dz

Very Active Member
Good luck to all headed out to hunt Muleys. I will be headed over to the Boise river after football tomorrow. Taking three youth out for their first trip, should be a blast.

DZ

Here's one shot part way up Yonder crick.

2187uighuyg_1076.jpg

3788uighuyg_1078.jpg

Nothing for us. We made about a 6 mile loop that I have made a lot in the last 30 years, and never saw a deer. This is the first time in my life that I saw zero deer on that hunt. We did see a deer or elk bone about every 20 feet all day long. But we did hike two hours by moon light and was up on top when it got light. A beautiful sunrise was had. It might be my last time up that hill. I can not remember how many deer we have brought off the "Notellum" ridge, but I'm sure more then 50. Well I guess all good things come to an end. I told the three new hunters that they were born 20 years to late. Might have to look else where to take them next time.

DZ
8461don_cell_10_112014_001.jpg

2407don_cell_10_112014_004.jpg

1927don_cell_10_112014_005.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom