Order from NAS before?

B

Bucks4brains

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-09 AT 09:56PM (MST)[p]I placed an on-line order with NAS three weeks ago and still have not received my merchandise. I called customer service a week ago and was told they are still waiting for the out of stock Items, I told the phone rep to just send me the instock Items, she said fine, but they would charge me shipping AGAIN for the out of stock Items, I said FINE send me the in stock stuff and cancel the out of stock stuff and refund me my $$$. That was last Monday, today the tracking info says, STILL WAITING TO SHIP!

Oh yeah ! they were REAL prompt about charging me for the order.

I would stay clear of ordering from National Archery Supply out of Canada!!!

I had a similar experience. Didn't receive anything for 4 weeks, so i cancelled the order. It got mailed out ~ 2wks after that. Service from Eagle Archery so far has been quite prompt. Every time i've received my items within ~1wk.

I order a lot from Lancaster Archery, maybe you should give them a try next time, I've never had a problem.

http://www.lancasterarchery.com/

"Now we come to the most important pre-season question. Do you just want to go elk hunting, or do you want to bring one back? If you desire the latter, there is no substitute for hard work. The bigger your goal, the harder the work required to get there. Good luck!" - Cameron R. Hanes

I agree with local Archery Shops as stated above, but sometimes they don't quite have everything.

I have used Bowhunters Superstore and Mountain Archery and they have both been very fast on delivery and good customer service. Mountain Archery (located in Rexburg Idaho) even called when they got a camo pattern in that I had originally wanted, after I settled for another on an Octane Quiver.

Hope this Helps!

~ERock

LAST EDITED ON Aug-06-09 AT 05:55PM (MST)[p]I support the local archery shops as much as I can but they don't quite get it done when it comes to price and selection as much as they try.

I have orderd from Mountain archery and Ye old Archery shops before and had good results, don't know why but I tried NAS, I WILL NEVER USE THEM AGAIN!!

By the way I am going on week four and still nothing, the tracking says waiting to ship, I would cancel and ask for a refund but I know they would drag that out as well.

NEVER USE NATIONAL ARCHERY SUPPLY OUT OF CANADA !!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom