Oregon Draw results are Up Online

Can't believe with all the delays that they are up this quick.

Checked mine a second ago...

Buck...Better luck next year!
Doe...Better luck next year!
Antelope...Nada
Goat...You're kidding, right?
Sheep...uhhh, you didn't really think you would draw did you?
Bull...Second Season Silvies!

"success Is Reason Enough!"

Walla Walla Bow on one point.

Just ponied up for my annual NM LO tag too.
A bit of a quandry I seem to be in.

Nice WB. All I drew was a couple of point savers. No Sheep or Goats. (Surprise) Hope I draw one before the wolve get em'.

Drew Starkey number two (spike) on my second choice. I usually bow hunt for elk, however the construction industry does not allow for much time off during archery season. My dad drew Starkey number 1 (one bull), so we will mostly be hunting to fill his tag. Has anyone on here hunted the Starkey unit for elk, and if so, what should we expect, and where should we start scounting(not looking for anyone's honey hole)

West Murders creek for elk thanks Oregonmuley hope to see you up there we need a strong back for packing and some good story telling. grin!

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer or elk but how he hunted it.

Rich, we drew Lookout Mtn with 3 points. How many did you have?

Two of my partners also drew Ochoco 1st season bull, so will be a busy fall.

Scoutdog

i got my starky exp. forest tag for deer AND elk....:)

no really i got UN'S across the board. skunked again

So ANOTHER year down without my sheeptag.

dad drew ochoco 1st season bull
wife drew a late muzzy buck tag AND ochoco antelope w/ only 7 points
a buddy drew his millcreek watershed bull tag
another buddy drew the west buelah archery buck tag.

My resident buddy drew his Hart muzzy tag finally - looks like I'll be going back to help. 12 years in since last time we both had it and probably the last time he puts in for it, looking forward to helping him out!

Just in I drew my muzzleloader elk tag for in southwest area,wow it only took 3 yrs to get it. I am glad I finally got it. good luck everybody.

Mike

all goose eggs except a west blues deer tag. but thats what you can expect as a nr. congrats to everybody who was lucky enough to get a tag.

Sled Springs deer and a whole bunch of UNS!

"Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!"

Lookout Mountain for Bucks. 2nd time hoping for a little bigger buck then the last time. Still a few more years to draw Mt. Emily bow for elk. Nada on everything else.

Another antelope tag for me. Two tags in three years. First one was with 4 points this one with 1. I'm never lucky with tags except for antelope I guess.

I drew the APPLEGATE Muzzy Deer.
I drew a Silver Lake Elk tag (about a seventh choice).

Zero for everything else.

Wifester and daughter will be going to the Interstate for deer.

Talk about luck, my sixteen year old son drew his first antelope tag for the Juniper unit with 0 preference points. I called the information line and just started laughing to myself when I heard it! It will be a great hunt in a great unit and hope to put him on a good one. I drew a West Biggs buck tag and all the rest was unsucessful's. It will make up for the disappoint of not drawing to see my son kill a goat, cant wait!

Sheep tag in the E. Trout Creeks, 2nd season...........

More than a bit surpised to draw, of course. If anybody has info and is willing to share, I am all ears. Having a once-in-a-lifetime tag is exciting at the same time that it is somewhat overwhelming.

FH

Muzzleloader buck, LOP doe, no sheep, or mountain goat, looks like im hunting general archery season again until I can draw mt.emily archery, oh well.

>Fork, The Bios will tell you
>what rock they sit on.
>

yes they will!
and your a lucky dog!!

i went with some buddies who drew the last year they had the late season muzzy deer tag. [it was a good buck hunt] but we seen a ton of antelope and some whoppers! i think you will have no trouble finding a good buck. good luck and take pics to share;)

Finally drew S. Wagontire Muzz. Antelope. First antelope hunt, boy am I'm excited.

Good luck to all,

Slide

I have been on this site for a while but have never posted anyways, I drew three tags this year and it looks like it should be a fun year. After 12 years I drew antelope for Maury unit rifle, Ochoco elk bow tag, and a metolius rifle deer tag. I am very excited for this season and the scouting has already began.

Well this is my first time posting on this web site been here a while just never posted. Anyways looks like a good year for myself, after 12 years drew Maury antelope rifle, ochoco bow elk, and metolius rifle deer. Pretty excited for this nice long hunting year the scouting has already began.

Bucksballs,

Welcome to the site, my brothers girlfriend drew the Maury's antelope with 0 points. I never have that kind of luck. Anyway information you would like to pass on would be appreciated. It not that is understandable to.

Rich

>Bucksballs,
>
>Welcome to the site, my brothers
>girlfriend drew the Maury's antelope
>with 0 points. I
>never have that kind of
>luck. Anyway information you
>would like to pass on
>would be appreciated. It
>not that is understandable to.
>
>
>Rich

no abla espaniol?????

Rich,
I can help you out on the antelope hunt, no problem. A friend is surveying the unit this summer, your brothers girlfriend will be in good hands. By the way I have a nice collection of elk sheds for you to look at if you wish let me know.I picked them up in NE this spring. JB

Buckballs

I drew the same lope tag. Drew it two years ago as well. You know where you're going to hunt? It's fun. Plenty of antelope.

Talk about luck, I've just learned today of the second person I know who drew Deer, elk, Antelope and Sheep!!! And the one just had a Lope tag three years ago. Oregon sucks!!!

Koyote

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-09 AT 05:32PM (MST)[p]lostinoregon, just a little humor.
i couldn't quite understand the last part of you post?
but after reading it a couple times since then, i think you meant "IF not that is understandable too"

but by no means should i make fun of your spelling, we all know mine is as bad as it gets.
sorry if i offended you

Did Oregon send out e-mails? I didn't take the time to find my license number and check. Probably just get the unsuccessful in the mail.

Or my wife drew a sheep tag and my whole fall is screwed.

Back
Top Bottom