Oregon Muley's (pic)

kilowatt

Here is a picture that Traks sent to me to post for him. Tell us about it Jon and what part of Oregon?
41e1d1ea490c64cc.jpg

thanks kilowatt,

These pics were taken about 150 yards away with my new digital camera.(I will post the model later)

The bucks come from the northeast part of the state near pendleton. Neither are great but they are the first pics with my new camera. The one on the left is just a descent buck, he carries his mass well and very symmetrical. the one on the right is a 3x3, Judging by the characteristics of his rack and body I belive the 3x3 may be past his prime. The one on the left next year will be very nice.

I think you will all enjoy some of the pics I will be posting from Oregon:)

Very nice...Keep em coming. I love to see picture from my stomping grounds...Thanks

Here are two more pictures of Bucks that Jon has hanging on his wall, not in the field like the first. Congrats to you Jon and what kind of camera are you using??
41e2e0a54ff27b47.jpg

41e2e0de50529faf.jpg

Nothing prettier than big mule deer bucks in country like that. Thanks!

Please let me draw a tag this year! Pleeeeease?:)

Steve

ounce again thanks Kilowatt,

These bucks were taken within about half mile from each other in the same area as the first two. They are both hanging in my dorm room and the better of the two goes about 180 B&C.

My camera is a Nikon Coolpix 4800 ED(4.0 Mp) with 8.3 zoom.

I am still getting used to my camera and I didnt know I could zoom in much further and still have good quality. I take lots of video each year but The digital caemra thing is knew so they will only get better. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom