Oryx Draw Results

Well, my bad luck continues....No Oryx tag, got nothing this spring except a non-resident turkey tag in Nevada.....

You think the good Lord is mad at me because I am a full time guide and every once in a while someone bags one of his awesome critters while we are slipping through the forest?

Hmm....maybe ought to get the fishing poles out....the stripers at Lake Mead don't seem to care what I do for a living.

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

finallllly!!! 10 years is not bad..

i have been trying for 13 before i got my tag! damn! heha :)

good luck!!!!!!!! :)

vinihunt

YES.. I am going ORYX hunting... with TOMMY's TAG... YES YES YES... Thanks for the Tag.. Man it is going to be fun,

CONGRATS DUDE....

I, too, got the dreaded "unsuccessful" for the oryx population reduction hunt.
Avery

I finally drew a tag. I lost track of how many years it has been but I'm finally in!!!!!!!! Rhodes Canyon, Oct. 15-16.

Congrats to all of you successful applicants. If you need someone to go along and help drag one out, I'd be happy to offer my services, just for the experience.
Avery

Looks like a few of us from MM should get together in Alamogordo. Maybe have dinner or something?

George first try...talk about luck. Like i've always said, I'd rather be lucky than good. :)

Now if I can draw my Unit 15 archery Elk and my Coues deer Burro Mt hunt, i'll be set. Oh yeah since i'm dreaming I better add my AZ unit 27 late coues hunt. And my Kansas whitetail archery hunt. :)

"WE GOWIN SIZZLA, WE GOWIN SIZZLA" :)

www.gilawildernesshunting.com

Negative on the Once in a Lifetime, negative on the Population Peduction! I hope this isn't the way they will all the draws go for me this year! Chris.

Well, two years ago I drew the Stallion Range, it was the first year I put in.

This year I drew #94 on the depredation tags.

Should get to go knock another one down.

Vinihunt, what hunt did you get, we should get all the MM folks together someplace near the base. Can a person get maps and pre-hunt stuff to prepare and plan? A litttle of 6 mo's away for me, Oct 15-16 Rhodes Canyon. I understand this is maybe the best area to draw, more animals, bigger area, etc.. How about you list of gear, what does a guy need to have along?
BB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom