Oryx is home

elkmuzzleloader

Well I picked up my Oryx from the taxidermsit that I killed in July off range. I am supper impressed with the quality of work and the way it turned out. My wife likes it so much that she allowed it to come out of my trophy room and go downstairs so that everyone can see it when they come over. The taxidermist is a great friend of mine who is now working out of ABQ. If anyone needs her help let me know and I will get you together.
7786oryx_taxi0001.jpg

1oryx_taxi0002.jpg

362oryx_taxi0003.jpg

Sorry the photos dont do it justice but Im no photographer.

Thats awesome, looks great! I had my OIL 39 incher to be mounted on a wall pedestal like that until my taxidermist vanished with it and a ton of other trophies from me and dad.

Again, that really does look nice.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom