Ouch, antler through the nose

BIG

Maybe you guys have seen this one before. If so sorry for reposting it.

Look at the bumps under the eyes on the deer.

45e4a77525382645.jpg

45e4a79c2914838d.jpg

45e4a7b42a410eb1.jpg

Nope - haven't seen that one yet! Pretty gory! Good kill - he probably would have died anyway.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Wow, I had never seen that one either, but geez that is crazy. I agree he probably would not have survived much longer with that type of injury.

Didnt Chris Farley used to say.... Ouch! Now that's gonna leave a mark!

News to me as well.

That's awesome.He definately did that buck a favor. I would definately have to do a European mount.

horsepoop.gif

That is pretty cool looking, too bad for the deer that must have been uncomfortable.

I think what is amazing is that the antler broke, imagine how much force it took to snap that tine off. I know that some deer have very brittle antlers but some dont.

It gives another meaning to the saying "shove it ya and break it off".

Oh wow...that's crazy.

>Didnt Chris Farley used to say....
>Ouch! Now that's gonna leave
>a mark!

I thought that was John Candy in Spaceballs (he went to get out of his seat and the seatbelt was still on and he said...'OUCH! That's gonna leave a mark!").

My gf shot an old whitetail a couple years ago and when we got the european mount done there was about an inch and a half tine broke off in the eye socket of her buck. couldnt see a thing on the cape either. makes for a cool mount now too.

Great photo! I wonder how long it must of been in there. How long could a deer live with something of that nature happening to it?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom