Outdoor Photo!

monstermuleyman

LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-09 AT 11:50PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-21-09 AT 11:45?PM (MST)

Hey Guys,
I have seen some awesome high country pics that have been posted this year! Post up some of your favorite outdoor photos!
These are three of my favorites:
1. A bull and a few of his cows up near Strawberry.
2. A picture over looking the Gorge.
3. One of the greatest trips I have ever been on.. The Umpqua River in Oregon!

4ab8634e55dcacb0.jpg

4ab864095806193d.jpg

4ab8648259b54cd8.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-26-09 AT 11:10AM (MST)[p]unit 8 az, jd cabin taken last week
hdr photo

johnny

try it again

cabinhdr.jpg

Here are a couple I took this year. Not nearly as good as what has been posted but they mean a lot to me since I was there with the family.

The boys fishin' at Grandpa's house:
4abef2235932597e.jpg

Our annual backpack trip to White Pine lake:

4abef46a66140f3f.jpg

4abef48b66984a9b.jpg

4abef4a966f128b8.jpg

Good thread. Thanks for posting.

HAZMAT

www.muddyroad.net

LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-09 AT 00:25AM (MST)[p]The first picture (boys fishing at grandpa's) is one I would have printed and framed. I love the colors on that. Excellent picture.

Thanks. The funny thing is that I took it with my phone! I've been really impressed with the camera on my Palm Pre. The best thing about it is its with me when a photo op presents itself.

HAZMAT

www.muddyroad.net

'Upload Photo!'

Photo was successfully uploaded to remote server. The URL of your photo is
4ac28bbc1559af64.jpg

Copy the above address and paste it in the message you are posting.

I grew up in Utah and now live along the Umpqua River in Oregon. It ain't mule deer country, butsome great blacktail country! In my book, it is the prettiest river I have ever had the pleasure to sit along, whether it is fishing steelhead, salmon, smallmouth, or crawdad fishing. Thanks for sharing!

4ac3524e53924be6.jpg

Nothing like climbing out of a deep canyon in the cool morning air to join those hounds under a bear tree, then to look down into that canyon where you started if the light is just right, well, life is good!

ike

thanks for posting i was born in oregon and that river pic brought back some nice memories beautiful place for sure

if it wasn't for all the rain i would probably still live there although i think i have had enough of these utah winters! not looking forward to the snow

[a href="http://www.mybinocularharness.com/"]binocular harness system[/a]

Here's a couple that I like from on top of the Continental Divide between Southern Alberta and British Columbia.

4acabe7863554bee.jpg

4acabe9564a91e74.jpg

4acabeaf6591bac8.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-07-09 AT 10:22PM (MST)[p]Thanks for posting up your pics! They are all awesome! I love photos of trophy kills, but there are times when the photos of the mountains are even better.

Brianguy... I love it up there. i would move there in a second if i had the opportunity!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom