Over the Top Chef Salad

Blank

Long Time Member
Nice day today, a little cooler with afternoon T-showers, and cool breeze. The wife didn't want to heat up the house with cooking, so said she would chop everything if I would build Chef salads. Perfect chance to clean all the left-overs out of the fridge!

Greens, sirloin steak, grilled chicken, ham, turkey, Parm crisps and mozzarella, bacon bits. Choice of 3 dressings. Yummy goodness!!

064F5DDF-C0FD-4066-A235-24C6D36E8936_1_201_a.jpeg

FFDDC846-0EA6-4D99-86A8-0142C01E810F_1_201_a.jpeg

WOW Blank, your left overs are better than any salad in South Central Utah........... and they want $12.95, with a glass of ice water!

It actually had a lot of green, but I buried it well. Both of the girls finished their's too!!!

Nice day today, a little cooler with afternoon T-showers, and cool breeze. The wife didn't want to heat up the house with cooking, so said she would chop everything if I would build Chef salads. Perfect chance to clean all the left-overs out of the fridge!

Greens, sirloin steak, grilled chicken, ham, turkey, Parm crisps and mozzarella, bacon bits. Choice of 3 dressings. Yummy goodness!!

View attachment 48180

View attachment 48181
Love those avocado's at the farmers market this last week they had Llamahass avocado's a heirloom avocado and it is as creamy as they get. I buy three each week as the three before are ripe every Saturday..
Love those chef salads looks great Chef Blank

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom