Packed and ready to go

Whiterock

Very Active Member
We are packed and ready to head to Wyoming for our elk and antelope hunt.This coming weekend is Michigans youth deer hunt and I have grandkids going to be hunting ,then Monday morning we are heading out.

can't wait to get out there.

Good timing. The heat has put the hurt of elk action so far. A few days here and there, but lots of nocturnal activity. That will change tomorrow. Was 70 here in the Bighorns today.

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Packing my gear into totes for my trip to Wyoming as well! Will leave Michigan on the evening of Oct 3.

Plans are to stop in Grand Island , Nebraska to see the Hornady plant, and then on into Lusk where I'll swing West and visit with some friends at their Antelope camp. After a visit, headed NW to the Bighorns and Unit 45 for my LE Elk hunt.

Good Luck, and safe travels!

Keith

My son filled a tag during the youth hunt in MI but my daughter did not get a chance. My group leaves for WY for a week of antelope hunting on October 4th. We can't hunt until the 8th and we are looking to spend some time fishing and relaxing before the hunt.

Cannot wait to get out of town.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom