Pan cakes & Bacon grease

M

mossback

On a hunting trip to New mexico we all got up early for the hunt and Joe was suppose to fix breakfast.He had a hair up his a$$ and told me that I was going to fix the morning meal. I have always done the supper so we got into a little bit of a argument and I told him that it was his job in the mornings and mine in the evenings. Well after a bunch of name calling I said I would fix breakfast. Well I cooked up 2lb bacon and had a lot of grease left over.I made my other hunting buddie his cakes and mine and when I got to his I pored all the bacon grease into his cake mix.Well about a hour into the hunt that morning we started up the side of a small mountain to hunt a mesa.As we cleared the top I asked the my other hunting buddie where was Joe. He said that everytime he looked over he was on a ledge with is pants down.Well I told him that night what I had done and we all had one hell of a laugh. Well from that day on he has always done the morning meal and I still have supper. He did say thank God for Babby wipes.

Yeah,thats pretty funny but like kilowat I too would be worried about him getting even.

beavis.gif

I guess to each his own but I usually limit my hunting to going with my best buddy. If he was out of sorts and wanted me to fix a meal that he was suppose to I think I would chalk it up to him having a bad day and fix it without a beef. I would not have done something that could make him sick. That could ruin part of our hunt which I do not think either one of would think is funny. Anyway like I said to each his own.

Be careful with who's grumpy in the morning.

LOL

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom